Click Image for Gallery
Profenofos is a neurotoxin acting as a cholonesterase inhibitor in insect nervous system. The separate optical isomer, due to the chiral phosphorus atom, shops different types of insecticidal activity and ability to inhibit acetyl cholinesterase.
- Being broad spectrum it affords control over all sucking pests and foliar feeding larvae.
- It is basically used as an acaricide giving excellent control of mites on a variety of crops.
- It exhibits ovicide cum adulticide actions.
- Fast knock down action with long lasting residual activity.
- Less waiting period between last spray and harvest.
Method of Application:
Profen C can be applied as a foliar spray.
Preparation for Spray Solution:
Take a small quantity of water in a container and dissolve required quantity of Profen C in it. Stir this solution properly and mix it with the remaining quantity of water. The volume of total water required will depend on crop stage, crop cover, the total area to be treated and the type of sprayer used.
Profen C (Profenophosn50% EC)