Bupro-Buprofenzin 25%SC :
Buprofezin 25% SC an insecticide, is effective in controlling rice from damaging plant hoppers.
Bupro , insecticide is an insect control agent that contains Buprofezin as an active ingredient. When sprayed in the beginning of the occurrence of brown plant hopper (BPH), it stops BPH growth in its tracks. Hoppers may live for 3-5 days but they cannot damage the crop. Bupro also controls green leaf hoppers and white back plant hoppers effectively.
Bupro , insecticide inhibits moulting of nympths and larvae, leading the rice pests to death. It also suppresses oviposition by adult pests and forces the treated insects to lay sterile eggs, hence preventing the rice pests to multiply.
Chemical Name: Buprofezin 25% SC
- Dose: 300 to 400 ml per acre
- Mode of Action:
- Buprofezin 25% SC is a broad spectrum insecticide of Thiadiazine groups.
- Buprofezin 25% SC Systemic and contact insecticide.
- Buprofezin 25% SCIt controls Brown plant hopper, Green plant hopper, white backed plant hopper and other hoppers in paddy fields.
- Buprofezin 25% SC It controls sucking insects like thrips jassid, white fly in various crops like cotton, cereals, oilseeds, top fruits, vegetables, tea etc.
- Packing: 250, 500, 1000 ml
- The product offer here is 500 ml Pack , delivered to your address .
Use for Agriculture Purpose only