Admire contains Imidacloprid, one of the world's best selling insecticides. It is a systemic insecticide belonging to the chemical class of neonicotinoids and is very effective against various insect pests. Admire 70 WG is a product of most advanced German technology called Fluidised Bed Granulation Process which dissolves very fast in the water and forms an uniform and stable spray suspension. It is safe for the plant and has better spread faster absorption of active ingredient by the plants resulting in better efficacy.
MODE OF ACTION
Antagonist to the nicotinic acetyl choline receptor in the central nervous system, Imidacloprid disturbs the proper signal transmission system leading to excitation of nerve cell and consequently a disorder of the nervous system leading finally to the death of the treated insect.
Insecticide Resistance Action Committee (IRAC) Classification No. 4A
- Manufactured with the latest German technology of water dispersible granule formulation - better solubility, better absorption by the plants, better efficacy
- Works at small dose and gives excellent control and longer protection against most sucking pests
- Granule formulation helps in ease of handling and measuring the dose. No residues hence no abrasion to pump-nozzle; constant agitation and priming of the sprayer is not required
- Admire application results in phytotonic effect on the treated crops, enhancing vigorous plant growth and providing stress shield
- Available in 75 Gram
- Sold: 70143
- Brand: Bayer India Limited
- Model Admire
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 5
Tags: Admire, Insecticides, National Pesticides