Click Image for Gallery
- Don Contains EMAMECTIN BENZOATE 3 % THIAMETHOXAM 12 % SG .is a broad spectrum insecticidal combination used to control both insects and sucking pests in various crops. It is a systemic insecticide having quick systematic and contact activity and is recommended for its use to control stem borer, gall midge, leaf folder, brown planthopper (BPH), tea mosquito bug, and tea semi looper bug sucking pests like aphids jassids and thrips etc.
- Don provides long duration effective control due to strong synergistic effect.It is recommended on crops like Tea Pulses Chillies and all Vegetables
- Don can be used at any stage of crops. It dissolves very easily in water and thus helps in uniform spray. Due to its trans-laminar activities, it kills sucking pests hidden on the lower side of leaves. It also exhibits a phyto-tonic effect. It is rainfast within 4 Hrs of spray.
- Controls range of larval instars by contact activity. It is rapidly absorbed into foliage and has translaminar action. Immediate paralysis on ingestion is a naturally derived product that does not harm beneficial insects. Rainfast & reliable, full protection of foliage, increased residue
- Dosage: For Agriculture Use take 125-150 gm per Acre .In Case of High Infestation Use 150-175 gm Per acre. For Domestic Use in Home Garden Kitchen terrace Garden in Nurseries Take 2 – 2.5 Gram per Liter water.