Click Image for Gallery
Mode of Action:
- Systemic : Absorbed by the plant and translocated in the system.
- Preventive : Prevents disease infection and lesion formation.
- Curative : Native is very effective in controlling number of fungal diseases. Native shows very good curative effect against Scab on Apple & Anthracnose on Grapes.
- Native is broad spectrum systemic fungicide and has unique combination of Preventive, Curative and Systemic fungicidal properties.
- Perfect solution for Anthracnose, Cercospora leaf spot, Powdery mildew, Venturia scab, Sclerotinia Rot, Botritis and Fusarium wilt.
- Enhanced Phytotonic & antifungal effect due to S atom.
- Green: No skin/ eye irritation and low mammalian toxicity.
- Quick and uniformly dissolves in water.
Method of Application:
- Foliar Spray : Spray @ 250 to 500 gm per ha. (0.5 g/lit of water).
- Seed Treatment : @ 2 to 3 gm/kg of Seeds.
- Seedling Dip : Dip the seedlings in Roko suspension @ 1 - 1.5 g/lit. of Water.
- Soil Drench : Drench the soil with Roko @ 2 - 4 g/lit of water (Flower beds/Nurseries).
- PHT : Dipping or spraying @ 0.5 g/lit of water and drying under the shade.
Native (Thiponate Methyl 70% WP)